Using Olark online chat component

So I thought I'd investigate SAAS online chat components and I consulted the almighty google and selected my first contender. boldchat seemed like a good option until I discovered it seemed to need an exe to function. As I'm a max/linux snob, this immediately removed it from the running. My next contender was selected from a post on Stack Overflow was olark. I'll have to say that from the get-go, this seems like a very fully featured and easy to use tool. I was up and running within 5 minutes. After toying with this for a bit, I'm really quite impressed. If you need a quick and easy online chat on your web property, olark is a great way to get moving quickly.

Comments

Kevin Hart said…
Olark is good but this time I am using eAssistance Pro online live chat application, It is very easy to use and effective

Popular posts from this blog

Push versus pull deployment models

the myth of asynchronous JDBC

MACH TEN Addendum: for companies wanting to use MACH platforms