I've seen a few Chuck Norris programming posts, I thought I'd do my own about the Chuck Norris programming language.
Chuck Norris Programming
More fun Check Norris Facts
Here are the primary features:
* Chuck Norris doesn't need a revision control tool, all versions of the code are always available.
* Code in Chuck Norris is always optimal.
* Chuck Norris never dies.
* Chuck Norris can parse invalid XML
* Chuck Norris can divide by 0.
* Chuck Norris can compile syntax errors.
* Braces are for weaklings, Chuck Norris doesn't need them.
* Chuck Norris doesn't need Exceptions, he makes the rules and they get followed.
* If Chuck Norris Norris DID have exceptions, they could be thrown through a brick wall.
* Check Norris doesn't need Iterators, he's going to do everything once and at the same time.
* Chuck Norris doesn't kill processes, they get destroyed.
Any other features?